Search The Internet From Todd's Coffee Nook

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Earthquake!!!!!!


Ok, Like I am not already thinking this is the most wonderful place on earth.... and then blamo add earthquakes to terrorist with explosives, scorpions, cobras, sand flees and goat head for breakfast!!!!! Last night a little after 11pm my CHU (my little piece of comabt housing home) starts shaking. At first I think my soldiers are playing with me, until I go out side and everyone is looking around in amazment. It was a 5.1 on the richter scale. You really know that mankind messed up when God turned this place from the Garden of Eden into.... well this. I would now like to officially make Tal Afar Iraq one of the top tourist spots of the season!!!! My CHU is now a time share... You can have it for two weeks vacation every year for only $10,ooo thats right. A one time payment and you can vacation here for the rest of your lives!!!! Included in the price is a natural sauna! Temps reach to 140 degrees...... Get your reservation in now. My CHU will go fast and there are only 26 time share slots available. (**Note everything included in this story is true... wish it wasn't :-) Even the thermometer is an actual photo from right here at the timeshare capital of the world!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Know what? I think I'll pass. As wonderful of a place that sounds ... "terrorist with explosives" sounds like a blast!! I'm sure we'd have fun with making scorpians our pets.

    Well ... school starts back in two weeks. I only take vacations at the end of the school year and at the beginning. Those are only week long. I just don't see an opening. Oh .. darn! Sure hate missing out on such a great deal.

    Bahahahahahaha

    (It's more fun if we play along right? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelieveable!I guess Indiana weather isn't so bad after all.Did you get some eggs with that goat breakfast? Maybe Bob Evans will add it to the menu.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete