Search The Internet From Todd's Coffee Nook

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful day it is to celebrate the greatest nation on earth!!!! I am so thankful that this is a Country that is worth living in and dying for for! The one thing that perplexes me on this wonderful day is, how did we let our media get so off track. I have always known that the media has a liberal stance that likes to run down our Country. That fact is even more apparent when you are in Iraq. I see all the great things that we are doing. I know we need to be here a few more years, but that is never reported in the media.
It is a little hard being in the military because I would love to tell the whole story. I just cant, I am not really allowed to get political and that is the way it should be for a soldier. I am also not allowed to take about current operations and that makes sense too. But.... what about the media. They know what's going on here and they don't want to report it. Its kind of like a few years ago when the media was having a "there's no weapons of mass destruction field day" every member of the media knows that the USA gave Iraq tons of WMA to fight the war with Iran. Do a key word search on the Internet and you can find it too. They completely went on the attack of Bush, when he could not openly state the obvious. He was like me. There are some things you just cant talk about.
Ok, back to today. We have set a nation free. Iraq is safer and a much better place to live than 10 years ago. I know...... I see the people everyday and am told face to my face how much better things are. I am the one that has to tell police chiefs and common citizens that we are pulling out and leaving them to fend for themselves. Then I watch the news and I have to wonder if there is a alternate universe out there that the media reports on. OK now the selfish reason we are here. Were are fighting hundreds of Al-Qaeda fighters (you know the people the media said were not in Iraq) that pour in from the borders. If we were not fighting them here, where would we be fighting them?
Look at the graphic above..... Think of all the Countries we have helped stand on their feet. Does anyone complain that we are still in Germany and Japan? Two countries that went from slaughterhouses to two of the best democratic countries on earth. Oh and two Countries where it is safe to walk down the street. Hey and here is another one.... we have not occupied one single oil well. The media has told us we are here for oil!!! Now I wish I could verbally attack the particular political party that has used these lies to pull the wool over the collective eyes of America, but I can't do that. I will say that we as Americans should pray for our political leaders and pray for clarity and honesty in their service to our Country.
Lets celebrate today!!!!! In-spite of the media and politicians we have done great things to be proud of. Surges work!!! and today I report to you that we have done a great job here for the American people and for the Iraqi people. Be proud of your Country, no matter what our own media tries to tell us! I want to thank the men and women who sacrificed on some many battlefields in our history. I also want to thank the unsung hero's that never forget we are here, like: Any Soldier, Soldiers Angels, Books for Soldiers, US troop support, Study bibles for soldiers, Sunshine for Soldiers, Beanies for Baghdad and others...... who work hard and spend their income to make sure we have what we need. I wish you guys would take over the media. I also want to thank all the friends at home that write and send packages. You will never know how much you build our morale and help us to know we are not here alone.
God Bless Everyone of You and God Bless America :-)

Soldier Support Groups!!! When you support these guys they support us......
Studybiblesforsoldiers.com

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm ... taking over the media? Would need an army. LOL They don't know anything about bridling their tongues. They'll have their day.

    Happy July 4th!!! :) We're proud of you folks over there and know the good that is taking place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we are all thinking of you and all your men.You are what this country is all about.Thanks to all of you for being so brave and hard working.Happy Fourth of July!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments. Unfortunately my ranting in this article came true yesterday when over 40 innocent people were killed here by insurgents. Someone please tell me how so called peace loving liberals can still want to see the US withdrawal from this Country that is victimized by Osama Bin Laden and his foreign terrorist who have infiltrated this country? How can we just leave these people behind, like we did in Vietnam?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    From one Hoosier to another God Bless you and all your men and women for the awesome job you are doing. Never forget we are here for you and will help you any way we can. Thanks again for your service an sacrifices you are making for all of us. If we can help further let us know.
    Prayers are with you,
    Donna Ward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Donna and thank you for all the care packages from Beanies for Baghdad. We have seen lots of smiling Childrens faces here, thanks to your organization!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete